With her engaging style and thought-provoking questions, Danella leaves her audiences inspired and equipped to embrace their own potential. Her talks empower individuals question the status quo and to take action so that they can carve out the life they want.
Contact us to schedule a talk with Danella or discuss the possibility of a customized presentation tailored to your specific needs.
- Identifying your unique strengths and passions as a potential entrepreneur
- Exploring different avenues to unleash your entrepreneurial potential
- Developing an action plan to kickstart your entrepreneurial journey
From Executive to Entrepreneur: Navigating the Journey of Transition
- Understanding the key differences between executive roles and entrepreneurship
- Strategies for managing the transition process effectively
- Overcoming challenges and embracing new opportunities as an entrepreneur
Mindset Shift: Embracing Entrepreneurship after a Successful Executive Career
- Recognizing and addressing mindset barriers in transitioning from executive to entrepreneur
- Cultivating an entrepreneurial mindset focused on innovation, risk-taking, and resilience
- Embracing a growth mindset to adapt to the challenges and uncertainties of entrepreneurship
- Q&A portion
Virtual and in-person speaking fees will be determined after the topic and format are agreed upon.
Their level of engagement with our TLs is exemplary. They made sure to understand the expectations of the trainees at the onset, and crafted a customized agenda based on the assessment and geared the training course to what the trainees exactly needed. Would definitely recommend their expertise and level of professionalism to those who want to develop the soft skills of their staff.
Anyone who would work with her or for her should prepare to be challenged because Danella always improves herself, innovates not just professionally but also in her creative career. It was a remarkable time when I had worked under her guidance, even up to now as she remains to be one of my beloved mentors.